Friday, October 23, 2009

My best place, HUB

My best place, HUB

My favorite place at the University of Washington is the HUB. The Hub stands for Husky Union Building. It is the place where provides the relaxation place for UW students. The building has six sections. Each section is essential for students because a lot of information of the university or the student life, such as the housing information, is placarded. There are some restaurants in that place, so a lot of students go there to have lunch. It smells so tasty in the building! There is the game corner, too. You can enjoy pinball, bowling, videogames, and so on. Students can use them cheap in their free time and spend an enjoyable time. I think that the HUB is the most important place at the University of Washington.

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried pastas in HUB? They are so delicious!! I also chose to write about HUB!! Your description of HUB is so well-written! I also agree that HUB is the best place in UW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur definition is so clear .,i like it and i like to spend my free time sometime in HUB., the HUB is a heart of Campus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shin,

    I strongly consider your writing as a very good extended defintion for the HUB. You are consisly explains most of HUB's parts. We both have the same information. On the other hand, I recommend to learn more about how to use article 'The'.

    Nice work
    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete